Private Guided Tour
Private visit to the Reales Alcázares, Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Cathedral.
If you want to know in depth the most representative monuments of Seville, you would like to hire this modality, as you will enjoy a treatment and a personal visit, touring all corners of this unique monumental complex, made up of the Reales Alcázares (the royal palace The oldest Sevillian Jewry, and the largest Gothic Cathedral and third temple of Christendom, to conclude, if you wish, with the climb to its slender tower (old minaret): the Giralda.
Next we will discover the Barrio Santa Cruz , old Judería in a labyrinth formed by narrow streets that ends in the famous Place of the Venerables . The price of this private visit is estimated by group or service, that is, it would cost the same to 1 person as a group.
* On Sundays the visit to the Cathedral will be replaced by the house of Pilate.
GENERAL INFORMATION OF THE VISIT AND CONDITIONS
- Price of the visit for the group / service (up to 30 people): € 212 + TICKETS * All prices include VAT. ** The price of this type of visit will be € 256 on Saturdays and Holidays. *** For more than 30 people consult rate.
- Ticket management: € 25.50 per person (Alcázares Cathedral). Children from 14 to 16 years 16.50 €. Children up to 13 years free.
- Rental of hearing aids: € 2 per person. Mandatory for groups of 8 or more people.
- Guide: accompaniment throughout the visit by an Official Tourism Guide.
- Duration: From 3 to 4 hours approx.
- Itinerary of the visit: Reales Alcázares (Gothic palaces, Mudejar, Renaissance, gardens) - Barrio de Santa Cruz (former Jewish quarter of Seville) - Cathedral and Giralda.
- Languages: Request the language of the visit, we have guides in Spanish and English.