The Cathedral Seville is a sacred place, a World Heritage Site, the largest and most visible building in the city, Is visited by many people, so it is imperative to take these rules into account.
- The use of FLASH is prohibited.
- Do not touch the works of art.
- No smoking and introducing food.
- Under 18 must be with an adult at all times.
- It is not allowed to run through the ships of the Cathedral and especially in the interior of the Giralda.
- No entry of animals except guide dogs.
- Try not to use the mobile phone and use a low tone of voice to contribute to the climate of tranquility, reflection and respect that the Cathedral requires.
- The school groups should consist of a minimum of 1 teacher per 25 students.
- Admission of groups with a concerted visit must be made before 10 minutes after the scheduled time.
- It is forbidden to eat and drink all over the grounds, including the Patio de los Naranjos.
- It is forbidden to throw any type of object inside the Cathedral and especially from the balconies of the Giralda.
- We inform you that the time zone from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Is the most frequented, so there may be queues.
- It is advisable not to climb the Giralda with wheelchairs and baby strollers; As well as people with cardio-respiratory problems; As the climb is formed by ramps and 17 steps in its final stretch.
- It has information plans in the accesses to the visit with two proposals of route.
A more complete visit with a duration of approximately 90 minutes and a quick visit of 45 minutes that includes the Giralda and the areas of greater interest of the Cathedral. The average visit time is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The staff of the Cathedral will be happy to assist you in your visit. Do not hesitate to use it for any clarification.
- Keep your entry in an accessible place if requested at any time during your visit.
ALHAMBRA VALPARAISO OCIO Y CULTURA SL - C.I.F.: B-19519313