Cathedral WITH OFFICIAL GUIDES
The Cathedral of Santa Maria de la Sede in Seville is the largest Christian Gothic cathedral in the world. Unesco declared it in 1987 Well of Exceptional Universal Value .
Official visits to the Cathedral of Seville , accompanied by an Official Guide enabled by the Ministry of Tourism. Complete tour of the Cathedral in which you will discover every corner of the wonderful monument.
- Maximum group of 30 people per guide.
- Approximately 3 hours and a half.
- Entrance included in the tour. No waiting lines.
- Hearing aid system to listen to explanations.
- Online and immediate confirmation of your visit.
There is no entry limitation but guided tour groups are maximum 30 people.
The tickets are valid only for the day indicated when they are purchased.
Visits include entrance to the Cathedral. Do not worry about the tickets with our visits.
There are different ticket prices depending on the type of tickets or tourist package you want.