- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content distributing videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Cookies analysis: They are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that make service users.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
We use this information to improve our site, identify new needs and assess improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us. To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.For example you can find information about how if you use as your browser:
Firefox from: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we?esab=a&s=cookies&r=6&as=s
Chrome from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html